Friday, April 12, 2013

Funny Video and MORE!

Heyo!

So today, I first want to show you a video called "Guilty Dog".

It's a hilarious video of a lab (that looks like me) that actually smiles when it's owner asks if Denver (the lab) ate the kitty-cat treats!

Lets start this post wit a good look at "GUILTY DOG"


Now that you have watched it, I randomly want to show you a picture of me wearing headphones and glasses!


As you can see it was from facebook, and yes, is there anything bad about a Golden Retriever reading The Yearling?

By the way a quick apology of not posting fro 2 weeks, it's just that I've been really busy with all my training since I've been getting a bit hyper lately (But not barking)

And lately, I've made 2 new friends from the park, another two GOLDEN RETRIEVERS! But... I sort of forgot their names, I remember one of their names is Bradley...

Here's some pictures of how they might look like:


ANd One MORE


Just like me, they act like little boys, following people who have treats and are very well trained.

I hope you guys liked it, and thanks!

Barking off!








No comments:

Post a Comment