Friday, February 8, 2013

The Day with an old FRIEND

Heyo!
So today there was the HUGE blizzard called "Nemo" that struck our town, it was going to be at least 12-24 inches of snow. 
Anyways, today when my owner was going to take me for a walk in the neighborhood, my youngest owner walked outside to sled down the small hill in our 'side' yard. 
Once she walked out, I had saw my old friend named Fletchy (he's my next-door doggy neighbor). :


As we two played together and tussled over one another, my youngest owner was enjoying the sled downhill. So far, it was really fun. 

Plus, an apology for not posting so often. 
And my youngest owner's father got a lottery ticket to get over millions of dollars. My youngest owner is thinking of giving me a companian, should it be another Golden Retriever?


An Australian Shepard


St. Bernese Mountain Dog


or a Portuguese Water Dog



As you can see, my owners love calm, large dogs.
The dog can be a poodle, German shepard, or even a mastiff! (That's to all of the rude commenters  from my blog: THE ARCHITECTURE INSPIRATION OF PI)

Bye for now!

Barking off!






No comments:

Post a Comment