It's 2014 now, amazing how 2013 came by so quickly!
My New Year's resolution… well … isn't that much.
But my youngest owner's list is quite long. You may have already seen it like.. 2 days ago. But on New Year's Eve, created what she thinks what she would do, that doesn't have to do with me and her blogging.
• Try Starbuck's
• Redecorate room
• Grow hair longer
• Try brewed chocolate coffee
• Don't go on the internet so much
• Drink some tea, hot chocolate, or (don't drink too much) coffee instead of cold beverages
• Try to be a better person at convincing
• Stop being so self-conscious
• Stop being a social outcast
• Join 4 competitions ( 3 will be solo, 4 will be synchro )
• Create more short films
• Read more books than I usually do
• Walk the dog every single day, not Saturdays since very busy on those days
• Lead something
• Join Glee club
• Join the book club when I go to Junior High
That's her New Year's Resolution
By the way, her and her dad are going to Starbuck's right now.
Sadly, they don't have a Reese Cup Frapp
So she decided to choose between Mocha or the Caramel Frapp, which one is better?
Comment down below to choose which one.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY BLOG!