Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The New Friend/ Merry Christmas!

Heyo!
Sorry that I hadn't posted for so long. 
I had just figured out that I had made a new friend at the park.
It all started on the last Thursday of November, I had met a Goldendoodle named Steve. 


He was big and shaggy and very curly. He barked at me while I just panted and smiled in happiness.
Right now he's in New York with his owner, so now I play with other dogs I know.

By the way, today is one of my most favorite holidays, CHRISTMAS!!!
My owner got me a squeaky elephant toy.
Hehe, it was very addicting, and I normally keep it as my sleep toy whenever I take my daily naps.

So just a picture of me to say Merry Christmas!!


MERRY 
CHRISTMAS!!!!

Enjoy the New Year and have a Merry Christmas!

Barking off! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment