Friday, January 4, 2013

New Follower + The New Year

Heyo!
I just want to say thank you to Edith for following my blog!
Welcome to my blog! Sorry that I can't take a picture, I think I chewed on the mouse clicker and broke it... 
So basically, I just want to say thank you!

First of all, I hope everyone had a great new year, my owners kept on hugging me and thanking god for   giving me to them, it was funny if you ask me. 
My youngest owner soon started to dance around the house and laugh with joy. She even danced Gangnam Style...

So far, 2013 is turning out pretty good and sad at the same time. FIrst of all, I'm still mastering all the obedience skills my owner is training me, I'm getting bigger and more muscular so far, and that's about it. The bad news is that I have to wait until March to see my old friend Steve the golden doodle again, and the friendly old woman who always stops to pat and talk to me is going to Florida to help her sister pack up and move to my state.

My youngest owner also has to do an assignment on Abigail Adams and on the American Revolution. (pretty boring right? if it were dogs... wow)
So I won't be posting for often. Anyways, time to go!

Barking off!


(P.S THis is the only picture so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment